Thales Cogent Palm Scanner CS500q Sale
- Regular price $7,500.00
Type: Live Scan
The Thales Cogent Palm Scanner CS500q is the new Palm livescanner. Offering a superior fast acquisition speed and USB 3.0 technology.
The Thales Cogent Palm Scanner CS500q is the livescanner for Law Enforcement applications. Offering superior image quality and matchless acquisition speed the Cogent Palm Scanner CS500q acquires not only 10-prints, rolls and half-palms but also all types of supplemental prints as per fbi standards: thenar (ball of palm), full finger (distal, medial and proximal) and fingertip impressions.
PLEASE NOTE: This scanner does not ship with LiveScan software.
FBI APP. F Certified and APP.P Compliant
It comes with four different models in order to address all the applications where FBI IAFIS IQS Appendix F certified palm, 10 prints and rolled acquisition is requested.
Having a resolution of 500 dpi and an active window of 5” x 5” the Thales Cogent Palm Scanner CS500q allows for an acquisition speed of up to 8 fps in full frame mode and up to 25 fps for rolled prints.
An easy-to-integrate and features rich SDK for all common platforms reduces integration time to a minimum thus making the Thales Cogent Palm Scanner CS500q the perfect choice for system integrators and solution providers.
Acquires Supplemental Prints: Rolled Thenar, Full Finger and Fingertips
Well studied ergonomics and a full color LCD touchscreen (optional) help to enhance workflow efficiency while reducing the need for skilled operators.
The Thales Cogent Palm Scanner CS500q is designed with a small footprint, it can be used in a desktop setting or integrated into other systems like kiosks.
Multiscan SDK Features
- CORRECT POSITION AND SLAP COMPLETENESS CHECK: checks for correct finger and palm placing; checks for incomplete slaps or palm.
- ELIMINATION OF LATENT PRINT: originating from recent scans.
- HALO ELIMINATION: elimination of halo due to moist fingerprints during acquisition.
- ROLLED FINGERPRINT CAPTURING: displays in realtime, self-adaptive to rolling speed and directions, automatic stop detection.
- SEGMENTATION: automatic segmentation of four-slap and two thumbs fingerprint images in single flat images.
- AUTOMATIC ACQUISITION START AND STOP: sensing of finger placement and automatic acquisition of the image with the highest quality.
- SLIDING DETECTION FOR FLAT PRINTS: detects deformations of fingerprints due to sliding during acquisition.
PLEASE NOTE, INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS REQUIRE AN EXPORT LICENSE FROM THE STATE DEPARTMENT
|Active Scanning Window||4-slaps and half-palms up to 5” x 5”
Rolled thenar up to 4.5” x 3”
Flat Fingertips up to 3,2" x 3,0"
Rolled fingertips up to 1,6” x 1,6”
Image Resolution: 500 dpi - 256 gray
|Image Quality and Formats||FBI IAFIS IQS Appendix F certified and Appendix P compliant
ANSI/NIST-ITL 1-2007/2011, ISO/IEC FCD 19794-4
ANSI/NIST-ITL 1-2000, ANSI/NIST-ITL 1-2000 Interpol Implementation
|Temperature||Storage: from -20°C to + 60°C / Operating: from 0°C to +50°C|
||From 10% to 90% (non-condensing)|
|Dimensions||227 x 310 x 187 mm|
|Supported Operating Systems||Microsoft Windows up to Win10 in 32-bit and 64-bit conguration Linux Ubuntu 14.04 in 32-bit and 64-bit conguration - Android 4.4|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Power Supply||Input 100-240 Vac, 50 ÷ 60 Hz. Output 5Vdc, 10 W max.|
3.2 LCD full color touchscreen