Lumidigm M-Series M321 Fingerprint Sensor Sale
- Regular price $234.99
Vendor: Crossmatch/ HID Global
Type: Fingerprint Scanners
Enhanced fingerprint capture firmware and high-performing liveness detection available in the embedded M321!
- Real World Performance - Patented Lumidigm multispectral imaging outperforms conventional fingerprint technologies, reducing problems with user enrollment and matching.
- Reliable Fingerprint Capture - Enhanced finger detection software consistently captures high quality fingerprint images from all users in all environments.
- High-Performance Liveness Detection - Embedded sensors now provide strong liveness detection, preventing the fraudulent use of fake or stolen biometric data.
- Enhanced Matching - Top-ranked MINEX III algorithm is interoperable with ANSI/ISO templates and delivers accurate 1:1 matching and 1:N searches up to 5,000 users.
- Excellent Value - Robust, compact and field-proven, M-Series USB sensors bring multispectral imaging to the enterprise desktop.
Lumidigm M-Series Fingerprint Sensors extend patented multispectral imaging technology to the value-conscious enterprise, providing the required durability and performance in a sleek and compact USB desktop housing. The M-Series captures fingerprint data for all users, detects fraudulent verification attempts, and provides accurate fingerprint matching. With the M-Series, you can strengthen your identity and access management solution by replacing vulnerable passwords with the quick and secure touch of a finger.
Multispectral imaging technology captures surface and subsurface fingerprint data, delivering clear images every time, even when finger surface features are hard to distinguish due to age, dryness, or finger pressure. Multispectral imaging outperforms traditional optical or capacitive technologies that capture only surface details, resulting in poor performance in common conditions.
High-performance liveness detection, available with the M321, prevents the fraudulent use of fake or stolen biometric data and protects user privacy.
The M Series features a top ranked MINEX III certified algorithm with interoperable ANSI/ISO fingerprint minutia templates, proven 1:1 and 1:N matching up to 5000 users, and FBI-certified WSQ finger image compression. The desktop devices support image, template and match score outputs and are available in embedded or streaming operating mode.
The M-Series USB sensors are ideal desktop devices to replace passwords and prevent the use of shared, stolen or faked ID credentials in logical access applications such as employee network access (single sign-on), bank teller authentication, patient and healthcare provider authentication, and point of sale (POS) transactions.
- Enterprise: Logical access
- Banking: Employee logical access (single sign-on), teller authentication
- Healthcare: Patient and staff authentication, electronic medical record access, e-prescribing (EPCS)
- Point of Sale (POS)
- More reliable fingerprint image capture
- High performance liveness detection
- Top MINEX III algorithm for improved 1:1 and 1:N matching up to 5000
- Updated SDK tools
|Technology||Patented Lumidigm optical multispectral imaging|
|Image resolution / bit depth||500 dpi / 8-bit, 256 grayscale|
|Platen area||0.55" x .69" (13.9mm x 17.4mm) rectangle, uncoated|
Image output format
ANSI 381, ISO 19794-4,
WSQ compression (FBI certified)
|Template output format||1:1: ANSI 378, ISO 19794-2 1:N: Proprietary (ANSI 378+ format)|
|Verify (1:1) match score input||ANSI 378 or ISO 19794-2 input|
|Identify (1:N) search score input||Proprietary template (ANSI 378+ format)|
|Latent and liveness detection||Yes|
Biometric Processing Times
Finger touch to image capture
200 ms (typical)
|Finger touch to image out||1.1 sec (typical)|
|Finger touch to 1:1 score or template||1.6 sec (typical)|
|Finger touch to 1:N score||2.0 sec (typical, 1,000 users)|
|Liveness detection (when enabled)||425 ms (added processing time)|
IP50 dust and water protection
|Ambient light tolerance||90 Klux (liveness off), 10 Klux (liveness on)|
|Temperature (operating)||-10 to 60°C|
|Humidity (operating)||0-100% RH condensing|
|ESD immunity (operating)||IEC 61000-4-2 Level 3 +/-8 kV air discharge|
USB 1.1 or 2.0
|Memory, platform requirement||n/a|
|Operating systems supported||Windows 10/8/7 (32b/64b), Windows XP, Linux, Android (M321 or M301 only)|
1.9W x 3.1D x 2.0H (47mm x 78mm x 52mm)
Power Supply Requirements
+5VDC Current: Operational / Idle
400 mA Operational (peak) / 200 mA Idle (typical)
MINEX III, ANSI 378, ISO 19794-2:2011,
ANSI 381, ISO 19794-4:2011, NFIQ, WSQ
CE, FCC Part 15 Class B, EN 60950, IEC 62471, RoHS, DEA EPCS, support for thin clients