MegaMatcher ABIS Starting Kit Sale
- Regular price $17,778.00
Vendor: Neurotechnology, Ltd.
Type: Runtime Licenses
MegaMatcher ABIS 11.0 Starting Kit includes the following components:
- Management Service – 1 single computer license;
- Image Processing Service – 1 single computer license;
- Management Service Development Edition – 1 single computer license;
- MegaMatcher ABIS Client Application – 10 single computer licenses.
MegaMatcher Automated Biometric Identification System is a complete system for the deployment of large-scale multi-biometric projects. The modular and customizable solution provides services for high-performance, scalable systems with multiple parallel transactions.
The solution is intended for national-scale projects, like biometric voter registration with records deduplication, passport issuing, border control, as well as other civil or criminal AFIS/ABIS.
Available as on-premise solution and as a cloud service.
Features and Capabilities
- Multiple complex biometric transaction processing with high speed and accuracy.
- Technology proven in national-scale projects, like passport issuance and voter deduplication.
- Fingerprint, face and iris modalities supported.
- NIST MINEX-compliant fingerprint engine, NIST IREX proven iris engine.
- Scalable, modular architecture with possible customization for project needs.
- Cloud service available for making the system accessible from multiple platforms and locations.
- High availability and fault tolerance.
- Interoperability with other systems.
- Support for ANSI and ISO biometric template standards, ICAO requirements.
MegaMatcher ABIS 11.0 on-premise solution is designed as a complete system with all necessary components for deploying a large-scale biometric system. The solution includes ready-to-use services and applications for running on regular hardware.
MegaMatcher ABIS 11.0 on-premise solution provides these capabilities for large-scale biometric identification systems:
- High performance. MegaMatcher Automated Biometric Identification System is designed for fast processing of multiple biometric transactions with high accuracy and reliability. The Management Service distributes external requests between the corresponding services. The Image Processing Service performs parallel biometric template extraction from multiple images. The Matching Service can store biometric and demographic information for unlimited number of persons as well as perform fast searches in the whole database.
- Fingerprint, face and iris modalities support. The system can accept fingerprint, face and iris images for creating biometric templates and searching against the database. Each template can contain multiple fingerprints, irises or faces. Proprietary fused matching algorithm provides high matching accuracy. .
- Biometric adjudication. MegaMatcher ABIS can determine questionable biometric matching results like suspicious duplicate(s) or non-matching templates and forward them to human experts for manual adjudication. A specialized visual tool is provided to human experts to facilitate decision making.
- Interoperability with other systems. Web-services are provided for communication with third party biometric systems to ensure all aspects of required biometric services as biometric data storing, update, identification, verification and submission of matching results.
- High availability and fault tolerance. MegaMatcher ABIS architecture allows to reach high system reliability and better performance by running instances of some or all components in parallel. If an instance of a component becomes unavailable, the other instances of the component can still accept incoming requests and perform corresponding operations. All communications are designed as atomic transactions, thus in case of failure no information is lost or corrupted.
- Customization for project needs. Most components of MegaMatcher ABIS can be customized for specific project needs and restrictions. The customization may range from user interface translation into required language to modifying the system architecture.
- Accuracy. MegaMatcher ABIS is based on award-winning biometric technologies. In 2018 NIST has judged that Neurotechnology's fingerprint algorithms are the most accurate high-speed fingerprint recognition systems among all MINEX III participants. In the same year, the iris recognition algorithm have been proven by NIST as the second most accurate, and the accelerated version of the algorithm provided the fastest matching than any other matcher in the IREX IX evaluation.
- Biometric standards support. MegaMatcher ABIS 11.0 allows the use of ANSI/NIST-ITL-1, ISO/IEC 19794-2, ISO/IEC 19794-5 and ISO/IEC 19794-6 biometric template standards. Face images checking for compliance with ICAO requirements is also available.