SecuGen Hamster Pro 30 Sale
- Regular price $79.00
Vendor: SecuGen, Inc.
Type: Fingerprint Scanners
SecuGen Hamsters are the industry’s most accurate, rugged, and affordable USB fingerprint readers. These high-performance, versatile readers feature advanced optical sensors engineered with patented technology to give you the highest quality in fingerprint biometrics.
- Accurate, patented optical USB fingerprint sensor with 500 DPI resolution
- Auto-On automatic finger detection and Smart Capture for quality scanning of dry, moist, aged, scarred, and difficult-to-scan fingers
- Scratch, impact, corrosion, and electrostatic shock resistant glass platen
- Compact, ergonomic design
- IP54 certified for dust and water-resistance
- FBI Certified for FIPS 201 (PIV) and Mobile ID FAP 30
- Supports SecuGen, MINEX Certified, and third party algorithms
- Supports international and U.S. biometric standards
- Improved security with convenience and reduced password reset requests because fingerprints act like digital passwords that cannot be lost, forgotten or stolen
- Improved accountability by allowing users to quickly and easily prove their identities with their fingerprints
- Reliable and consistent performance for an ever-increasing number of applications designed for mobile, desktop, network, enterprise, and Internet environments
The Highest Quality in Fingerprint Biometrics at Affordable Prices
SecuGen sensors are very accurate thanks to a patented optic design that produces high quality images for greater precision, fewer false rejections and false acceptances, and better overall performance compared to competing fingerprint sensors.
With a virtually indestructible sensor prism, the SecuGen sensor is extremely rugged. SecuGen sensors are designed to be strong and dependable for consistent scanning all the time, whether outdoors, under harsh conditions, or in high traffic environments.
Unlike semiconductor-based sensors and other optical sensors, SecuGen sensors are made with hardened glass that needs no coatings or special protection. SecuGen sensors resist scratches, ESD, corrosion, and other stresses and can be easily wiped clean without fear of damage.
SecuGen designs, develops, and manufactures its own fingerprint sensors that are built to last and deliver solid performance for years, making SecuGen sensors the most cost effective choice.
- Mobile, PC, or network security
- Bank and financial systems
- Medical information systems
- Labor and attendance tracking
- Any password-based application
With a variety of free Software Development Kits to choose from, SecuGen readers are easy to integrate into almost any kind of application. Request a free SDK at secugen.com today!
What’s Inside a Hamster Pro 30?
At the heart of the Hamster Pro 30 reader is SecuGen’s compact U30 fingerprint sensor with advanced features including:
Auto-On™ automatically detects the presence of a finger when placed on the reader for quick and easy authentication
Smart Capture™ captures high quality fingerprints from dry, moist, aged, scarred and difficult-to-scan fingers for greater accuracy and reliability
High durability and ruggedness with proven resistance to electrostatic shock, impact, drops, scratches, extreme temperatures, humidity, and contaminants such as sweat, dirt, and oil
Patented optical technologies for clear, accurate imaging with high contrast, high signal-to-noise ratio and low distortion
Reliable performance even under challenging conditions and tough environments
Rejection of false fingerprints such as latent prints and 2-D images
Fingerprint data protection with templates that cannot be used to reconstruct fingerprint images
Greater sensor-to-sensor consistency for high accuracy when matching fingerprints enrolled with different fingerprint readers at different locations
|Product Name||Hamster Pro 30|
|Image Resolution||500 DPI|
|Image Size||400 x 500 pixels|
|Platen Size||22.4 mm x 28.0 mm|
|Effective Sensing Area||20.32 mm x 25.4 mm|
|Image Gray Scale||256 levels (8-bit)|
|Light Source||Green LED|
|Smart Capture Speed||0.2 ~ 0.5 seconds|
|Features (when used with SecuGen Pro SDKs)||Auto-On, Smart Capture, 360 Degree Fingerprint Rotation|
|Biometric Standards/Specs||INCITS 378, ISO/IEC 19794-2, 19794-4, FIPS 201, FBI PIV & Mobile ID FAP 30, NIST MINEX, WSQ|
|Dimensions||79.0 mm x 54.3 mm x 38.4 mm|
|Cable Length||1500 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-20o ~ 50o C|
|Operating Humidity||-90% noncondensing, max|
|USB Interface||-2.0 Hi-Speed|
|Supply Voltage||-5 V DC (via USB)|
|Max Current||150 mA|
|Dust/Water Resistance||IP54 Certified|
|Compliance/Certification||FCC, CE, KC, RoHS, CB, WEEE, USB 2.0|
|Warranty||One year limited|
|Supported OS||Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
Windows Server 2016 / 2012 / 2008 R2
Android 3.1+, Linux