SecuGen iD-USB SC Sale
- Regular price $108.00
Vendor: SecuGen, Inc.
Type: Fingerprint Scanners
The SecuGen iD-USB SC™ is a combination fingerprint reader and smart card reader housed in a ready-to-use USB device suitable for dual-factor authentication applications. The iD-USB SC incorporates SecuGen’s ruggedized, high image quality SDU03P™ fingerprint optic module together with a PC/SC smart card reader.
SecuGen iD USB SC Features
- High-performance, maintenance-free optical fingerprint sensor
- Sensor resistant to scratches, impact, vibration and electrostatic shock
- Auto-On™ (Automatic Finger Placement Detection technology that automatically checks for the presence of a finger. When enabled, the fingerprint reader will turn on and scan your finger as soon as you touch the sensor - all without having to prompt the system.)
- Smart Capture™ (Self-Adjusting Fingerprint Brightness technology that ensures quality fingerprint scanning of difficult fingers. By automatically adjusting the brightness of the sensor, Smart Capture allows the fingerprint reader to capture high quality fingerprints from a wide range of traditionally difficult fingers, including those from dry, wet, scarred or aged skin, and even in bright ambient conditions such as under direct sunlight.)
- Integrated finger guide allows ready access by any finger in any orientation
- 100% compatible with Hamster Plus fingerprint reader (HSDU03M, HFDU03FRS, HFDU03FR)
- PC/SC Compliant USB Smart Card Reader, 100% compatible with HID Omnikey 3121
- USB bus-powered, no additional power supply required
- Plug 'n Play, hot-swappable
- Surface mountable case with integrated screw mounts
- One year limited warranty
Benefits of Using SecuGen Peripherals
Backed by the industry's best warranty, years of field use and proven reliability under extreme conditions, SecuGen readers provide consistent performance and security for a growing number of applications in physical and information security, point-of-sale, time & attendance, and access control systems.
When used for biometric authentication as part of an overall security program, SecuGen readers can help reduce the hassles of password overload, decrease the risks of security breaches, improve accountability and add true non-repudiation, all while making it more convenient and intuitive for almost any user.
4.75 ~ 5.25 V
|Communication Interface||USB 1.1 Full-Speed, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|Fingerprint Capture Time||.2 ~ .5 sec with Smart Capture™|
|Supported Fingerprint Templates||SecuGen Proprietary, INCITS 378-2004, ISO/IEC 19794-2, and third party templates|
|Image Resolution||500 DPI|
|Image Size||300 x 400 pixels|
||18.2 mm x 22.9 mm|
|Effective Sensing Area||
15.24 mm x 20.32 mm
|Image Gray Scale||256 levels (8-bit)|
|Light Source / Typical Lifetime||LED / 60,000 hours|
|DImensions||30.0 x 46.6 x 22.2 mm|
|Operating Temperature||- 20° ~ 65°C|
|Operating Humidity||90% or less RH noncondensing|
|FAR and FRR||Read SecuGen FAQs|
|Other Features||Auto-On™, Smart Capture™, Fake Finger Rejection (Windows currently supported; support for Android, Linux coming soon)|
|Water Resistance||U20-WR (only): Suitable for integration with IP65-rated products|
|Compliance||FCC, CE, KCC, RoHS, NIST FIPS 201, NIST SP 800-76, FBI Certified (PIV Single Finger and Mobile ID FAP 20), STQC|
(1) These operating systems are supported by Neurotechnology SDKs.
Device manufacturers may have different lists of supported operating systems.
The SecuGen UPx-WR Reader is compatible with many different software development kits and applications. Below is the list of products that are currently known to support this scanner. Please note that some applications and development kits require specific versions of the drivers to be installed. Please contact us if you need additional information.
Supported Software Development Kits:
VeriFinger Standard and Extended SDK
MegaMatcher Standard and Extended SDK
FbF (TM) Device Listener