Thales Cogent Palm Scanner MultiScan527 Sale
- Regular price $4,200.00
The Cogent Palm Scanner MultiScan527 is the definitive livescan for law enforcement applications. Offering superior image quality and matchless acquisition speed the Cogent Palm Scanner MultiScan527 acquires not only 10-prints, rolls and half-palms but also all types of supplemental prints as per fbi standards: thenar (ball of palm), full finger (distal, medial and proximal) and fingertip impressions.
PLEASE NOTE, INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS REQUIRE AN EXPORT LICENSE FROM THE STATE DEPARTMENT. THE APPLICATION PROCESS CAN LAST UP TO 45 DAYS.
FBI APP. F Certified and APP.P Compliant
Having a resolution of 500 dpi and an active window of 5” x 5” the Cogent Palm Scanner MultiScan527 allows for an acquisition speed of up to 8 fps in full frame mode and up to 25 fps for rolled prints.
An easy-to-integrate and features rich SDK for all common platforms reduces integration time to a minimum thus making the Cogent Palm Scanner MultiScan527 the perfect choice for system integrators and solution providers.
Acquires Supplemental Prints: Rolled Thenar, Full Finger and Fingertips
Well studied ergonomics and a 3.2” full color LCD touchscreen help to enhance workflow efficiency while reducing the need for skilled operators.
High Speed Acquisition
High reliability and low TCO: the Cogent Palm Scanner MultiScan527 is not requiring consumables like silicon pads/ coatings or a heated platen to overcome image quality issues due to halo or skin conditions.
The Cogent Palm Scanner MultiScan527 can be equipped with a smartcard and/or contactless reader whenever operator identification is required.
Further the Cogent Palm Scanner MultiScan527 is available as OEM module for all system integrators looking for a compact palm Livescan to be physically integrated in embedded solutions.
Multiscan SDK Features
- CORRECT POSITION AND SLAP COMPLETENESS CHECK: checks for correct finger and palm placing; checks for incomplete slaps or palm.
- ELIMINATION OF LATENT PRINT: originating from recent scans.
- HALO ELIMINATION: elimination of halo due to moist fingerprints during acquisition.
- ROLLED FINGERPRINT CAPTURING: displays in real-time, self-adaptive to rolling speed and directions, automatic stop detection.
- SEGMENTATION: automatic segmentation of four-slap and two thumbs fingerprint images in single flat images.
- AUTOMATIC ACQUISITION START AND STOP: sensing of finger placement and automatic acquisition of the image with the highest quality.
- REAL TIME IMAGE QUALITY CHECKING: real-time estimation of fingerprint image quality during scanning process according to NISTIR7151.
- IMAGE COMPRESSION: FBI certified WSQ compression; further compression formats available are jpeg and jpeg2000.
- STANDARD OUTPUT FORMAT: creation of “ANSI/NIST-ITL-1-2007 and 2011” type 1,2,4,14 and 15 records - EFTS71 output format support.
- ROLLED ACQUISITION OF FULL FINGER AND THENAR
- LOWER VS. UPPER PALM IDENTITY CHECK: based on interdigital area to check if both half-palm images are from the same hand.
- SEGMENTATION AND SEQUENCE CHECK FOR UPPER PALM: for cases when the upper palm is acquired instead of 4-finger slap.
- UPPER PALM MEDIAL-PROXIMAL PHALANGES QUALITY AND COMPLETENESS CHECK: to ensure all information available from palms is acquired.
|ACTIVE SCANNING WINDOW
||4-slaps and half-palms up to 5” x 5” – Rolled fingers up to 1,6” x 1,6”, Rolled thenar up to 4.5” x 3”, rolled and flat full finger up to 5” x 1,6”, rolled fingertips up to 1,6” x 1,6” - 500 dpi
|IMAGE QUALITY AND FORMATS||FBI IAFIS IQS Appendix F certified and Appendix P compliantANSI/NIST-ITL 1-2007/2011, ISO/IEC FCD 19794-4ANSI/NIST-ITL 1-2000, ANSI/NIST-ITL 1-2000 Interpol Implementation|
|TEMPERATURE||Storage: from -20°C to + 60°C / Operating: from 0°C to +50°C|
|From 10% to 90% (non-condensing)|
|DIMENSIONS||300 x 300 x 183 mm|
|SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS||Microsoft Windows up to Win10 in 32-bit and 64-bit configurationLinux Ubuntu and Fedora distributions in 32-bit and 64-bit configuration|
|CERTIFICATIONS||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|POWER SUPPLY||Input 100-240 Vac, 50 ÷ 60 Hz. Output 5Vdc, 10 W max.|
|OPTIONS||Foot pedal, metal transport case, smartcard and/or contactless reader as per customer requirementsDactyMatch SW|