Thales Cogent Palm Scanner MultiScan527g Sale
- Regular price $3,834.00
Type: Fingerprint Scanners
The MultiScan527g is the definitive and most advanced palm scanner on the market today. Offering superior image quality and matchless acquisition speed, the MultiScan527g acquires not only ten-prints, rolls and half-palms, but also all types of supplemental prints as per FBI EBTS Appendix P standard: rolled thenar (ball of palm) and hypo-thenar (writer's palm), full finger flat and rolled (distal, medial and proximal) as well as rolled fingertip impressions.
The MultiScan527g comes with a straightforward and simple two-buttons interface designed for operators looking for a robust and easy-to-use interface to launch main acquisition modes.
PLEASE NOTE, INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS REQUIRE AN EXPORT LICENSE FROM THE STATE DEPARTMENT. THE APPLICATION PROCESS CAN LAST UP TO 45 DAYS.
MultiScan SDK Features
- CORRECT POSITION AND SLAP COMPLETENESS CHECK: checks for correct finger and palm placing; checks for incomplete slaps or palm.
- ELIMINATION OF LATENT PRINT: originating from recent scans.
- HALO ELIMINATION: elimination of halo due to moist fingerprints during acquisition.
- ROLLED FINGERPRINT CAPTURING: displays in real-time, self-adaptive to rolling speed and directions, automatic stop detection.
- SEGMENTATION: automatic segmentation of four-slap and two thumbs fingerprint images in single flat images.
- AUTOMATIC ACQUISITION START AND STOP: sensing of finger placement and automatic acquisition of the image with the highest quality.
- REAL TIME IMAGE QUALITY CHECKING: real-time estimation of fingerprint image quality during scanning process according to NISTIR7151.
- IMAGE COMPRESSION: FBI certified WSQ compression; further compression formats available are jpeg and jpeg2000.
- STANDARD OUTPUT FORMAT: creation of ANSI/NIST-ITL-1-2007 and 2011 type 1,2,4,14 and 15 records - EFTS71 output format support.
- ROLLED ACQUISITION OF FULL FINGER AND THENAR
- LOWER VS. UPPER PALM IDENTITY CHECK: based on interdigital area to check if both half-palm images are from the same hand.
- SEGMENTATION AND SEQUENCE CHECK FOR UPPER PALM: for cases when the upper palm is acquired instead of 4-finger slap.
- UPPER PALM MEDIAL-PROXIMAL PHALANGES QUALITY AND COMPLETENESS CHECK: to ensure all information available from palms is acquired.
||300 x 300 x 183 mm (H)
|User Interface||2-buttons and 3-color LEDs based interface|
|Fingerprint/Palm Live Scan||4-slaps and half-palms up to 5" x 5", Rolled fingers up to 1.6" x 1.6"|
|Rolled Thenar and Hypo-Thenar up to 4.5" x 3"|
|Flat/Rolled Full finger up to 5" x 1.6", Rolled Fingertips up to 1.6" x 1.6"|
|Supported OS||Windows 7 and higher (32-bit and 64-bit). Linux Ubuntu and Fedora distributions in 32-bit and 64- bit configuration|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Image Quality||FBI IAFIS IQS CJIS-RS-0010 (V7) Appendix F certified Appendix P compliant|
|Compatibility||Fulcrum Biometric Framework (FbF®), VeriFinger SDK, MegaMatcher SDK|
|Power Supply||Input 100-240 Vac, 50 Ã· 60 Hz, Output 5Vdc, 10 W max|
|Temperature||Storage: from -20°C to + 60°C / Operating: from 0°C to +50°C|