Futronic FS81H USB 2.0 OEM Fingerprint Scanner Module Sale
- Regular price $68.99
Vendor: Futronic Technology Co.
Type: Fingerprint Scanners
Futronic's FS81H OEM Module uses advanced CMOS sensor technology and precise optical system to deliver high quality fingerprint image. It can capture an almost un-distorted raw fingerprint image into PC in 100ms and is good for any fingerprint recognition application.
The finger scanning window is a crown glass with a thickness of 14mm. It is much more reliable and robust compared to any semiconductor type fingerprint sensor.
The finger is illuminated by 4 infra-red LEDs during scanning and the light intensity is automatically adjusted according to scanning fingerprint's characteristics (wet, dry, blurred, etc) to optimize the quality of the captured fingerprint image.
FS81H has a 5 pins JST connector for connecting to USB host. Futronic provides USB drivers and API for capturing raw fingerprint image on MS Windows, Linux and Windows CE. So it is an ideal solution for adding fingerprint recognition to standalone devices.
Futronic FS81H USB 2.0 OEM Module Features
- Precise optics – allow the scanning of practically undistorted fingerprint images.
- Infra-red illumination – allows scanning of wet, dry, blurred and other problematic fingers.
- Rugged sensor – thick (14 mm) crown glass used for platen. Practically indestructible scanner surface.
|Scanner Name||FS81H Fingerprint Scanner OEM Module|
|Manufacturer||Futronic Technology Co. Ltd.|
|Manufacturer Supported OS||
|Neurotechnology Supported OS (1)||
|Image capture area (Platen size)||16 x 24 mm (0.6" x 0.9")|
|Fingerprint image size||320 x 480 pixels|
|Sensor type||Optical, CMOS|
|Device size||45 x 55 x 20 mm (1.8" x 2.2" x 0.8")|
|Device weight||80 grams (0.2 lbs)|
|Operating temperature||-10°C ~ +55°C|
- Light source: Infrared LED
- Supply voltage: DC 4.5-5.5V via USB port
- Power consumption:
- active <500mW(during scanning)
- standby <200mW(when scanner is connected PC but no scanning)
- sleep mode <5mW(activated by standard USB bus event only)
- ESD contact - 8KV and air discharge - 16KV, no permanent damage
The Futronic FS81H USB 2.0 Reader is compatible with many different software development kits and applications. Below is the list of products that are currently known to support this scanner. Please note that some applications and development kits require specific versions of the drivers to be installed. Please contact us if you need additional information.
Supported Software Development Kits:
VeriFinger Standard and Extended SDK
MegaMatcher Standard and Extended SDK